There are many valuable resources and services available in Fort Whyte. Below you’ll find detailed information on how to book a meeting with Obby, check in on walk-in wait times and much more.
Book a Meeting with Obby
I want to ensure your concerns are heard and needs are met. I encourage you to book a meeting with me so we can connect directly and tackle what matters most to you.
Walk In & Wait Times
When you’re sick and seeking medical attention, every second counts. For up-to-date wait times at walk-in medical clinics across Winnipeg, please follow the link below..
Request a special customized greeting
Manitobans celebrating a significant anniversary or birthday can request congratulatory messages from Federal and Provincial (Manitoba) Dignitaries through the services of the Province of Manitoba Greetings Branch. Click the button below for more information on how to request a customize special greeting.
Get a pin!
Fort Whyte residents can request Manitoba pins from Obby’s office. To get a pin, please click the Get a Pin button below. Complete the contact form and in the comments section, include how many pins you would like and for what occasion. A team member from Obby’s office will contact you and we will do our best to accommodate as there a limited number of pins available and selection varies.
Visiting the Legislature!
The Manitoba Legislative Building, erected in 1913-20, is a monumental reinforced concrete, steel and stone structure on a formal landscaped site between Broadway and the Assiniboine River in downtown Winnipeg. The provincial designation applies to the three-storey building and the grounds it occupies. Members of the public are welcome to observe proceedings of the Legislative Assembly when it is in session, from the vantage point of the Visitor’s Gallery.
Here you will find information on a wide variety of topics that impact residents here in Fort Whyte. From contact information for our government representatives at the federal, provincial and civic levels, to local community groups, through how to arrange for anniversary greetings, I hope that you find the following resources to be of value.
- Finding Housing
- Income Assistance
- Seniors Resources
- Accessing Healthcare
- Starting your own Business
- Getting or Renewing a Driver’s License
- Planning your next Steps after High School
- How to Immigrate to Manitoba
- Assistance for new Immigrants to Manitoba
- Consumer Protection
- Knowing Your Rights and Responsibilities in the Workplace
- Getting or Renewing a Passport
- Getting or Renewing a Permanent Residency Card
- Renting a Home or Apartment (landlords and tenants)
- Lost Wallet?
- Congratulatory Message Requests
- Getting Married
- Getting or Replacing Birth Certificates
- Moving to Manitoba and Change Address
- Traveling and Vacationing in Manitoba
- Dealing with Domestic Violence
- Divorce and Separation
- Planning for Retirement
- Staying Healthy and Active Living
- What to do when someone dies
- Winnipeg Police Service
- Manitoba RCMP
- Assistance with Municipal Issues
- Assistance with Federal Issues
- How to access Provincial Government Grants